
Once again, I have uploaded these in the wrong order. These are from last night. We went to a church for trunk or treating. Nancy Drew, Dorothy, and Jessie.

She was hilarious, because somehow having this outfit on made her walk like a cowgirl. I guess it was the boots.

After trunk or treating, we always go back to my parent's house and order pizza. Then, we go trick or treating to a few houses on their street.

This weekend "Ramona and Beezus" was being done at MCT. So, we went with some friends - to dinner first and then to the play. It was a fun time.

After the play. Between the 4 of us, we have 15 children.....I'm not really doing my part with just three :-) But, for all of us, our oldest two children are girls - so that's who we all took. They all go to MCA and range in age from Kinder to 4th.

Last week after we finished homeschool one day, we made some Halloween crafts while eating apples and caramel......so yummy.

This was from Thursday. Cody's office always does a big trick or treating thing. My mom surprised the girls w/ matching outfits for their American Girl dolls - they loved it!

Reese. I bought this leotard for her the other day when she was at Preschool. She is outgrowing her other pink one. So, I showed it to her when she got out of school. She looked right at it and said, "I don't like it. Take it back." Hmmmmm.....spoiled brat, anyone?!?! My other girls would never in a million years have responded that way. Ever. Ever. Ever. So, I told her that her other leotards (the pink one she had outgrown, but still loved and the black one she likes) were now going in the trash can, and this would be her new leotard for the rest of the year. Wear it or don't do ballet anymore. So, over the next few days she changed her attitude, and when it came time for ballet, she put happily put this one on and then told her sisters that this was her new leotard and that she LOVES it.
No comments:
Post a Comment