
We had a great Thanksgiving break. The girls were off the entire week, so we took advantage of that and headed to San Antonio and went to Sea World. We had annual passes, and we used them one last time - actually on the last day that they were valid. I have no pics of this trip to Sea World - I figure I have enough from our other trips there.
After a couple days in San Antonio, we headed to Dallas. We stayed w/ my brother and his family and my parents joined us there as well. We took the girls on a quick trip to the American Girl store. I had never seen it that crazy before, but we had promised Marin that her doll, Maggie, could get her ears pierced since Marin got hers pierced. Actually, ear piercing is one of the best deals in that entire store. The wait for the doll salon was 2 hours, but thankfully, it only took about 5 minutes to drill holes in Maggie's ears :-)

On Thanksgiving morning Bennett was eating Fruit Loops for breakfast. She held something up and asked us what it was. We just barely looked at it and told her it must be a chunk of sugar. Anyway, she kept looking at it and said....I think it is a tooth! Turns out, yes, it was her tooth. Crazy girl. She has lost 4 teeth in 7 weeks. Crazy.


Thanksgiving day. Reese wanted to wear her Indian shirt from preschool.

Thanksgiving day crafts.

Mom, my sister in law Shelley, me, and the girls

Cousins! 10,8,8,6, and 4
No comments:
Post a Comment