
Last week while M and B and I were working on homeschool, this is what I found Reese doing. I had told them that we would go to a park and have a picnic lunch that day - Reese decided to get a head start on her picnic.

Reese turned 3 1/2 on Saturday! I was so so so so so so so SO sick w/ some stomach thing - I couldn't even stand to be in the same room as a chocolate cake.....

Marin had her first piano competition on Saturday. Thankfully, my mom stepped in and took her. I played in that same competition for 11 years, so my mom was quite familiar w/ the drill. Marin won first place in her age group/song choice. Then we had to break the news to her, that the next day would be a Winner's Recital - on a big stage, on a big piano, with about 75 people watching. Thankfully, I was functioning by Sunday, so we were all able to go see her. She did so very, very well. It is so amazing to watch this once helpless, screaming infant get up in front of people and perform.

Not sure what freaked my camera out here. After they played, all the 1st place winners went back on the stage to receive their medals.
No comments:
Post a Comment