Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Bennett's American Girl Birthday Party!!

I guess I'll start in chronological order of what today was like.....Reese's preschool class had their Easter egg hunt today. The weather was fabulous. She had fun with her friends.



Lunch with Honey


Bennett's birthday is actually tomorrow. However, since tomorrow is a homeschool day, I took a cookie cake up to school today for her to share with her class. She was actually "supposed" to be born on the 30th, so this date is always kind of sentimental for me.



Her sweet class.




A picture of my mom rescuing me. I starred 2 star cakes for the birthday party, and after that I was totally over the cakes. So, I stuck some white icing on this one and then asked my mom to step in. She did, and of course, the result was perfect.






We had an American Girl party. The invites said "Bring your favorite doll" so that everyone would feel included whether or not they had an AG doll. We rented a little diner and served dinner and did a little craft.




My three girls.



Activity pages for when the girls were arriving. We also did placecards so that we could avoid arguments :-)



The menu. Thankfully, I had an AMAZING kitchen staff :-) My mom and two of my good friends worked like crazy to get the orders ready while we did the craft.




The flowers were the centerpieces and the pens.



Craft time.


Dinner time!


Cannot believe this child is six.



All NINETEEN girls. (and about 21 dolls since a couple of them had twins!!)















1 comment:

Mary said...

You are incredibly brave! 19 girls? Looks like so much fun! Maybe you should be a party planner someday.