Monday, September 19, 2011

Late August/September

I put these in the reverse order yet again. This was Reese w/ me on my birthday. She told me she didn't want to be in a picture.



Reese had a "Bubble Guppie" themed 5th birthday at a gymnastics place. The weekend before her b-day was Labor Day, so we pushed it back to the weekend after her b-day. But, it just so happened that I was out of town at a Beth Moore conference that Friday/Saturday, so her party ended up falling on 9-11 - my birthday. It went well - I was able to get everything ready before I went out of town. The only real concession I made was that we just had cupcakes instead of a cute cake.













Marin's real b-day was the second day of school. Well, I guess the 4th day of school, but the 2nd day of at school school. Whatever. She had been wanting a camera of her own, so we found her one in purple. The timing was great on this because two days later, she and Cody flew to Houston for a little dad/daughter get away. We've decided to make this a 9th b=day tradition for all the girls- she absolutely loved it and of course, so did he.




Ballet started the first week of school. That reminds me - Cody had to take Bennett to her Nutcracker audition the weekend I was out of town. He texted me a picture of the bun he did w/ her hair - I was very impressed. Anyway - it went well - she gets to be a Bon Bon - which she was super, super extra excited about - they are the ones that get to come out from under the giant Mother Ginger skirt :-)





1st day of 2nd grade.





this was on her sisters' first day of school. hers wasn't for another 2 weeks - actually, her first day of preschool was on her birthday.



1st day of 3rd grade.





this picture cracks me up because Bennett looks so short.....my height predictions for the girls may be coming true right before my eyes.....







No comments: