Monday, April 04, 2011

Bennett's Birthday!!!

Bennett turned 7 last week! She had a painting party at The Pottery. It was really very fun. Nice that they are old enough now to really sit there and paint stuff. I made aprons for everyone as part of their party favors. She invited 23 girls (the last of the big parties for her) and I think we ended up w/ 19. It was good practice for me since I am just beginning to figure out the whole sewing thing. Some snacks after painting. The easiest "cake" ever. Made me so happy. Really it was very nice because the day before her party (which was her actual b-day) we put a contract on a house and also accepted a contract on our house. And I took Reese to the doctor for a sinus infection. It was a crazy 24 hours.


My Sister in law (and family) gave Bennett the mini AG doll Kaya. Bennett just adores her.


Before the party.


The day of Bennett's bday was a school day, so Cody and I went up there and took the girls lunch and then gave cupcakes to all the first graders. So thankful for only 12 kids in each class :-)



No comments: